For Runners and Walkers
About the 5k: Join us for a 5k/3.1 mile run, jog or walk through Mackenzie Park.
About the 1 miler: If you're looking for a shorter route or just want more time to eat (we totally get it!), then join us for the 1 mile run, jog or walk.
About the virtual run/walk: If you can't join us in person, then sign up for the virtual race, and we will mail your t-shirt to you. A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
- For those 13 and older, when you register for the event, you will receive a cool t-shirt plus $5 in Food Truck Bucks to be redeemed at one of the many participating food vendors on the day of the event. For those 6 to 12, who register for the event, you will receive a cool (youth) t-shirt. Children under 6 are welcome to participate in the race event with a parent or guardian.
- We are also collecting donated items (listed above) to benefit the Lubbock homeless.
- The donation will benefit Lubbock Grace Campus shelter. Grace Campus (a homeless campus providing temporary emergency shelter, as well as assistance to move from homelessness to self-sufficiency).
- Strollers are allowed.
- Bring your family, your friends, your coworkers, your neighbors, your appetite... and check out the other great activities in store for you once you cross the finish line! Keep scrolling.
- Runners will receive a shirt similar to the one below: